- Exotic destination with a small time zone difference – 2 hours during the winter season
- Superb beaches – from 200 km from the coast, 170 km are represented by the beach
- Cultural and religious diversity – population 1.2 million inhabitants: Hindus, Muslims, Creoles, Chinese, Europeans.
- Very high hotel standards
- Numerous tourist attractions
360 ° MAURITIUS
- Excellent places for those who are passionate about diving
- The northern part of the island is the most developed, and in Grand Baie you can find many restaurants and discos with good music.
What can we do in the north of the island?
- Tourist attractions: Pamplemousse Garden and Cap Malheureux – the place to visit a charming church known for its red roof overlooking the lagoon
- Shopping in Grand Baie, where you can find top boutiques on Sunset Boulevard and Pamplemousses, where you can find souvenirs and items made by locals that reflect the culture of Mauritius
- Grand Baie is recognized as the Mauritian center for sailing by yacht, catamaran or charters for private lunch served at sea; Kite-surfing practiced near Cap Malheureux and Anse La Raie; Scuba Diving, the northern part of the island being the best place on the island to practice this sport
- You can go boating to the group of small islands in the north, a place that attracts more and more tourists
- It is a suitable area for those who want to windsurf due to the strong wind
- The south of the island is not protected by the reef
What can we do in the south of the island?
- Tourist attractions: Black River Gorge National Park
- The Mahebourg fair is less touristy but it is also the most traditional fair on the whole island. You can find various spices, clothes and toys for children. In the same place you can try traditional restaurants
- You can make trips to Île aux Aigrettes, Nature Reserve, where you will discover what the island looks like 400 years ago
- The Rivière Des Anguilles Zoo is home to over 2,000 crocodiles, 1,000 turtles and about 23,000 species of butterflies and insects.
- The location of one of the most famous beaches on the island: Belle Mare
- An ideal area for those who want to windsurf, surf or play golf
- Recommended for those who want to stay away from nightlife and hustle and bustle
What can we do in the east of the island?
- Belle Mare Beach is known for the white sand and azure color of the ocean
- For those who want to learn something about Hindu culture in the east of the island there is a temple
- Île aux Cerfs is an island whose population was made up of deer. Now on the island we find an 18-hole golf course ideal for lovers of this sport
- The longest beaches on the island are located in the west
- The area where the island’s capital is located – Port Louis
- The ideal area for water sports
What can we do in the west of the island?
- Tourist attractions: Flic en Flac, Chamarel and the earth in 7 colors
- Shopping can be done in Riviere Noire or Flic en Flac, but the road is quite long to these villages
- The water sports that can be done are: surfing and kite-surfing, Tamarin being the ideal place on the whole island to practice these sports. Here we find the best surf school where you can learn the basics of this challenging sport.
- The box is also a popular area for wildlife rich in tigers, monkeys, giant tortoises and 140 other bird species. Children can enjoy lion rides, try fishing competitions and play mini-golf.
Showing all 5 results
Anantara Iko Mauritius Resort & Villas 5*
STAY - 7 NIGHTSAccommodation in a double standard room, including breakfast
JW Marriott Mauritius Resort 5*
STAY - 7 NIGHTSAccommodation in a double Juniorsuite, including breakfast
ONE&ONLY Le Saint Geran 5*
STAY -7 NIGHTSAccommodation in a double lagoon room, half board including
Sugar Beach A Sun Resort Mauritius 5*
STAY - 7 NIGHTSAccommodation in a double Deluxe Sea View, including half board
The Westin Turtle Bay Resort & Spa Mauritius 5*
STAY - 7 NIGHTSAccommodation in a double deluxe room, full board including